No longer able to sync my phone with Zune. Any fixes/alternatives?

mattschwabby

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So out of the blue today, I am no longer able to sync music with Zune and my WP7 running OS 7.10.7720.68. The last time I tried was a few days ago and it worked fine. Now, whenever I connect my phone to my computer the phone icon in the lower left hand corner of zune appears, but then when I click ANYTHING in zune (collection, phone, settings, music, etc.) the icon immediately disappears. My phone keeps charging. Anyone familiar with this problem? I have an HTC trophy. Is there a way I can set up my itunes to sync to my phone?

propeller10

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So out of the blue today, I am no longer able to sync music with Zune and my WP7 running OS 7.10.7720.68. The last time I tried was a few days ago and it worked fine. Now, whenever I connect my phone to my computer the phone icon in the lower left hand corner of zune appears, but then when I click ANYTHING in zune (collection, phone, settings, music, etc.) the icon immediately disappears. My phone keeps charging. Anyone familiar with this problem? I have an HTC trophy. Is there a way I can set up my itunes to sync to my phone?

Go to settings>phone on zune and click on any tab that requires your phone to be connected. Do they show information about your phone?

ex: when you click on reserved space tab does it show u the info?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Same happened to me. Unfortunately I had to get a new phone as it was the mini-usb port that gave out.

Luckily I had about 2 weeks worth of warranty left with AT&T and I didn't have any issue getting a replacement. Actually the new phone (Focus) had a cover for the usb port where the original did not.

I would recommend trying to sync to Zune using a different PC before giving up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial