Does anyone else have a hard time staying logged in to Live websites such as hotmail?

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Hotmail, the Windows Phone website, even Bing. I check the "keep me logged in" box, and yet every time I go to do anything, I have to sign in. It's super annoying.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I mean the websites, from my computer. Like if you go to Windows Phone | Cell Phones, Mobile Downloads, Mobile Apps, and More | Windows Phone 7, every single time I go there I have to log in.

Oh on the computer. Sorry, I thought you were talking about Windows Phone.

Yeah I've noticed that since a very long time ago. Back then it had like an option for save Windows Live ID, and one for save Windows Live ID AND Password, and even when I clicked on that, the next day or whatever it would ask me for my password again.

Most recently though, my Hotmail stays logged in, though Windows Phone asks me to verify my password whenever I want to download an app. Doesn't bother me though, I use LastPass to manage my passwords. It'll autofill the fields for me.

And if it matters, I'm using Google Chrome on Mac.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've used a Hotmail account as my primary e-mail for 10+ years and have never had what I'll call locked in log-in issues.

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Never had an issue with Live login & I've been using the services since WP was launched. Always keeps me signed in.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2