How do I make a recurring beep for a pending voicemail or text?

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I got matching HTC 7 Pros. I look at mine all the time during the day, so I don't care that notifications of unread texts or un-listened-to voicemails are visual, not audio. However, my wife leaves her phone in her bag all day unless she happens to need to make a call or send a text. With her previous phone, we could set it so that it would beep every X minutes if she had a voicemail or text she hadn't viewed. With Windows Phone 7.5, though, I can find settings to play a sound when a voicemail or text first comes in, but I can't find a way to make that sound reoccur every X minutes until the voicemail or text is viewed. Is there any way to do this, either with settings or third-party apps?

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
This is something my wife liked about the android but this feature is not in the current version of WP maybe an idea for App maybe?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
well MS has a suggestion app for WP7 and a web site to vote on submitted suggestion for future updates make a suggestion and and maybe it might be in the next or next after update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven