Syncing between iOS and WP7

BallistaMan

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I am a soon-to-be proud Lumia 900 owner, and I'm wondering if anybody has successfully bridged the gap between iOS and WP7 (i.e. use them both at once). I've been an avid WinPhone supporter for years, but only now have I had the chance to switch platforms. The issue is, I also have an iPad, and as a UI design/dev student, I simply can't ignore that platform (as amusing as that would be). So my question is:

Has anybody successfully lived in both worlds at once?

My primary concern is with calendar syncing. I already use OneNote, Last.fm, etc. (which work on both) so I'm good there, but I'd really like to be able to sync my calendars between devices (maybe Outlook could do it?). Any suggestions? Also, any other pitfalls I might not be foreseeing?

Thanks for any input!

keyboardP

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

For sharing files, you can use the SkyDrive app on your iOS device(s) and the Windows Phone SkyDrive app.

I haven't tried sharing my calendar between WP7 and iOS but you can use a Live account (which you'll probably want on your Windows Phone) to sync your calendar to the cloud. I believe you can then access that calendar via your Live account on your iOS device. I haven't tried it, but this video might help.

jlarkins08

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
They work perfect together.. I sync calendar and contacts plus @live and they never miss a beat... I use a iPod touch and Nokia lumia 710 love them both best of both worlds..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon