Hide calender events from lock screen?

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey, So I noticed that events on my calender just seem to stay on the lock screen forever until the event has passed. Is there anyway to hide them? Like I am already well aware I have a wedding this weekend and I feel like I don't need to be told every time I go to unlock my phone; especially since it will be there the entire weekend.

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep, this is annoying

I have a friend who created a facebook event titled "Massages, My Place or Yours" for her massage business, and the 'event' lasts until December 31st, 2012 at which point I'm sure she'll just make a new event. Getting really sick of seeing this on my lock screen every day.

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a friend who created a facebook event titled "Massages, My Place or Yours" for her massage business, and the 'event' lasts until December 31st, 2012 at which point I'm sure she'll just make a new event. Getting really sick of seeing this on my lock screen every day.
Fixed my problem (but not original poster's problem): Open Calendar -> Tap '...' -> Tap 'Settings', choose 'Only show Facebook events I've responded to' at the very bottom of the settings.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought there was a setting for this in your windows live account under Calender not positive but I will check when i get home ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon