I did the impossible tonight!!!!

DanielCeleste

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I'm getting some new ZAGG invisibleShield (Maximum Protection) and I thought of doing that, since I had frustrating results with previous screen covers.

Btw, anyone knows how easy it is to apply the invisibleShield? Problems with dust, bubbles, etc.? I only got it cause they were running a 50% discount.
They are actually the easiest to apply, with dust and misalighment being virtually impossible. Just don't be afraid of using too much of the spray - they give you a lot, so it should allow the cover to easily slide on the surface before it dries.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
They are actually the easiest to apply, with dust and misalighment being virtually impossible. Just don't be afraid of using too much of the spray - they give you a lot, so it should allow the cover to easily slide on the surface before it dries.

Yep, lots of spray is the key. I really like the invisibleshield. Once it's been on a while it loses the orange-peel look and it's really nice. My next phone will have one too.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why people use screen protectors with gorilla glass. It's damn near impossible to scratch this stuff and I've yet to see a screen protectors that doesn't have a finish that makes the screen less clear and more tacky (texture-wise). I know how hard it is to put them on perfectly though, so kudos to you.

reeneebob

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Lol my store had to create a service Sku for my screen applications. All the employees in the mall and all the wireless stores send their customers to me for application. It's my skill. Lol

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol my store had to create a service Sku for my screen applications. All the employees in the mall and all the wireless stores send their customers to me for application. It's my skill. Lol

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.

I'll have to get you or Bert to apply my screen protector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen