I have the HTC 7 Pro from us cellular and am switching over to sprint. I was windering if there was any way possible to switch my phone from cellular to sprint because I dont want to have to get pretty much the same exact phone from sprint if I could just switch it over.
    06-20-2012 09:55 AM
    I have the HTC 7 Pro from us cellular and am switching over to sprint. I was windering if there was any way possible to switch my phone from cellular to sprint because I dont want to have to get pretty much the same exact phone from sprint if I could just switch it over.
    No, unfortunately they are completely different radios. You'll have to get an Arrive.
    S.Black42 likes this.
    06-20-2012 10:31 AM
    Thanks for the info, unfortunate that I have to buy a new one but hey, that's life!
    06-20-2012 10:54 AM
    Thanks for the info, unfortunate that I have to buy a new one but hey, that's life!
    Since you're moving carriers, why not consider going month-to-month at AT&T or T-Mobile. They both have much better phones available than the Arrive. I bought my Lumia 710 used for $150, and am month-to-month with T-Mo. Love it! No more contracts!
    06-20-2012 11:26 AM
    Sprint was the only one of the big 4 carriers not to announce for WP8 . Why switch to them? Just curious.
    06-20-2012 09:41 PM
    ...month-to-month with T-Mo. Love it! No more contracts!...
    I've been that way for quite a while now. It's the only way to go! :D
    06-20-2012 09:50 PM
    As suggested, I would say look into prepaid as well. Don't get locked into Sprint and they aren't even announcing support for WP8
    06-20-2012 10:21 PM