facebook under people tile not syncing

wakalakaboom

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, i have a lumia 800 and i have been experiencing moments where my facebook doesnt sync under the people tiles at all unless i access either my "me" tiles or the "people" tiles, but other than that, i dont get any notification popping up on the top of the screen or any live notifications appearing on the tile itself. I use to have the facebook app downloaded from marketplace and that tends to produce push notifications on the top but activity from "people" and "me" tile remains unchanged until i access both tiles seperately. Also, whenever i enter settings>emails+accounts , the part where it states your email underneath the facebook title, gets replaced with a blue (depending on theme colour) statement saying that facebook is not-up-to-date, until i long press facebook and select sync, will it only sync and the not up to date statement dissapears, is anyone else experiencing this and could someone help me please?

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Hmm I have never seen that before. (having to manually sync to clear the not up-to-date message) I can't even find a setting that would account for not auto-syncing. The people tile doesn't really show notification on it other than the images of the various contacts changing, but the Me tile does show a numerical indicator when there are pending updates inside. Perhaps removing the Facebook account from the settings in both email & accounts and under the people tile settings and adding it back will help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon