New Email only shown in Unread

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Lumia 900 and just couple days ago I started to notice my Yahoo email are not showing in Linked Box under All. I have to swipe left to go to Unread to show Yahoo Email. Rest of the email box are fine.

When I separate Yahoo from the linked box, the display is fine

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

novaprime9

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a Lumia 900 and just couple days ago I started to notice my Yahoo email are not showing in Linked Box under All. I have to swipe left to go to Unread to show Yahoo Email. Rest of the email box are fine.

When I separate Yahoo from the linked box, the display is fine

Anyone know how to fix this issue?
I don't have a fix, but I can say that I just noticed a similar issue with my Trophy. I have Hotmail and Gmail linked, and suddenly all my read emails are gone. If I get a new email and open it, it'll remain in the list. But all my 'old' unreads have vanished.

:(

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Do you have conversation view turned on? Maybe the messages are getting lost in a thread. I have a linked inbox (Hotmail & Outlook) and have not noticed anything disappearing.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The same issue persist for a while, I tried to reboot etc nothing help but I just noticed a day or two it went back to normal. I have no idea why.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills