i heve samsung focus s from at&t but is unlock..and am using te t-mobile servis...
    i dont no what t-mobile did with my phone but i can't dowload app from my phone with wi-fi
    and shows me this text in the screen.."""there is a problem completing your request. try again later. error code:d0000011"""
    10-09-2012 10:37 PM
    I have been having the same error message "all there is a problem completing your request. try again later. error code:d0000011" all day has well, even after turning phone on and off a few times.

Is anybody else getting the same error message from the marketplace with either download or updates - even tried installing via email and still no go same error message..

Here is a thread on Ms Forums about it..
    orlandovlore likes this.
    10-09-2012 10:56 PM
    I have been having the same error message "all there is a problem completing your request. try again later. error code:d0000011" all day has well, even after turning phone on and off a few times.

Is anybody else getting the same error message from the marketplace with either download or updates - even tried installing via email and still no go same error message..

Here is a thread on Ms Forums about it..
    fix the opsion to Find My Phone and evry thing go fine ..i fixed
    10-10-2012 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD