Hello, I've had WP7 HTC Surround for a long time, a while ago I updated to newer version and my phone died, and I repeated it, and same thing happended. I was hopping If anyone had a chance to see if the newest version will wotk, or it will still burn. Thank you!
    03-06-2013 09:17 AM
    I'm sorry, but can you be more specific? Are you talking about the WP7.8 update?
    03-12-2013 06:21 PM
    Hello, I've had WP7 HTC Surround for a long time, a while ago I updated to newer version and my phone died, and I repeated it, and same thing happended. I was hopping If anyone had a chance to see if the newest version will wotk, or it will still burn. Thank you!
    sounds like you need a coffee mate! Can you ask the question again please with details and less confusion?
    03-12-2013 06:37 PM
    Yes I am, I still have the older version of wp7, not the 7.8, it basically didn't work and phone died, if i update now, will it still die, that was my question.
    03-24-2013 07:44 PM
    Yes I am, I still have the older version of wp7, not the 7.8, it basically didn't work and phone died, if i update now, will it still die, that was my question.
    He's dead Jim. :) No, really, if it's hardware problem, you should buy a new phone. If it's software, then the update should fix it. ;)
    03-25-2013 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD