I want a deep review on Windows Phone 8.1

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
For example, I didn't see any video showing the close multitasking windows, I mean, there are simple things missing!

There are video's about that, its either clicking the big X or swiping up in the card-view thing when you hold the back button

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
They didn't even show the ie11 capability handly html5. I am not talking about just YouTube, but others sites that have video stream on it.

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Here's my review:

1. Some love it.
2. Some think it sucks because there's no file manager.
3. Others hate it because they're not WP users themselves
4. Some 27 year old guy with the mind of a 12 year old can't wait for the opportunity to say "I sleep with Cortana."

5. I'm going to be on WPCentral saying, "Canada?"

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Here's my review:

1. Some love it.
2. Some think it sucks because there's no file manager.
3. Others hate it because they're not WP users themselves
4. Some 27 year old guy with the mind of a 12 year old can't wait for the opportunity to say "I sleep with Cortana."

5. I'm going to be on WPCentral saying, "Canada?"

Hahahaha!
Go Canada!
:winktongue:

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
deep review.

1. It is windows phone 8.1
2. It has cortana.
3. No file explorer/file manager
4. New Parallax Theme effect.
5. Majorities love 8.1.. and there are small minorities of WP users and NON wp users who hate it!

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
It will be nice if the upgrade to 8.1 allow to upload documents from the internet explorer 11 browser but unfortunately that feature is not available.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They didn't even show the ie11 capability handly html5. I am not talking about just YouTube, but others sites that have video stream on it.

Yea, that is a big issue with me that I would LOVE to see fixed in 8.1, there are plenty of other sites I view time to time, that play video but, as it's not youtube it does not play AT ALL on Windows Phone 8. Would love someone who has a beta test device test a website for me...

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
deep review.

1. It is windows phone 8.1
2. It has cortana.
3. No file explorer/file manager
4. New Parallax Theme effect.
5. Majorities love 8.1.. and there are small minorities of WP users and NON wp users who hate it!

And since it's a deep review, I can assume you wrote this while doing your best Barry White impression?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital