Anybody Coverage Improve with 8.1 after the download?

justsimpleinfo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I work in the Puget Sound and inside my building I always had one bar, or went down to Edge, no service. I understand coverage is not guaranteed inside of a building, but T-Mo works well here and so did Solavei(I know T-Mo owns Solavei). I had At&t, then switched to ST, and Edge or no service depending on where I was inside this building full of communication equipment.

I upgraded to 8.1 a few days ago, and when I came into work, I have full bars LTE. At&t/ST has not upgraded the towers here to increase coverage, and the last time I worked all I had was Edge or no service in my building.

I am not sure if Windows 8.1 Dev build contributed to this, but I can only assume it did somehow, or something.

Anybody else get increase bar strength after upgrading to 8.1? Or am I just a lucky guy with a Lumia 1020 on ST/ full bars of LTE running smoothly with good battery life???

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine not only gets better coverage, the speakers are louder, it's faster, and it glows in the dark now. 8.1 is crazy amazing. JK, just having some fun :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital