Right earphone doesn't work after a while

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,I was almost sending the earphones to service but I tried the earphone on my PC and it works well. After a while the music starts or after I pause and start the music again right of the earphone stop working. What could be the reason?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Which phone do you have? In any case there seems to be a problem with the jack itself :) So your earphones are fine.. Especially if you've tested them on the pc..
What you can do is 1. Slowly pull the plug out of the jack, not completely though, just slowly pull up until you start hearing through the right earphone (about an inch up should be enough)
or 2. you can remove the plug, blow into the jack, insert, check if it worked and if it didnt just repeat..

Personally I use the first method, but someone else recommended me the second one as well :wink:

Report back :)

Ahmad Sorour

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh sir, sorry but I don't think it's a problem with the jack... I'm facing a problem like that.... This problem is related to the OS which is WP 8.1 .... Before the update... It was working perfect 👌.... After the update it started doing that... By rebooting the mobile it works again.... It's a with the OS not the Jack....i think you have to wait for firmware version update.
Good luck 😊

kendric84

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've experienced this as well. It's definitely not the jack as a reboot almost always fixes the problem. Also didn't start happening to me until one of the latter WP 8.1 updates. GDR1 seems to have made it less frequent. I'm hoping Cyan will eliminate it all together.

smsmith1975

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
On my phone's (L900, L920, L925) this would happen if an alarm went off during music playback. Not every time, maybe every fourth. Rebooting the phone would fix it. Sometimes it took two reboots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon