Map navigation

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Some how the Bing maps is giving me a route which is avoiding the traffic but here maps ain't shoeing me that route for navigation !
I tried changing the options for balanced, Shortest routes but here maps won't show me the route having less traffic

Is there any way to make it possible in here maps as I want voice navigation

Last edited:

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Wake is good but why Bing maps and here maps are showing different results.?
And more over there ain't any easy to select the route having less traffic

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
My question is related to the default Maps on WP 8.1, but I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread.

Basically, the navigation in Maps shows distances in miles. Does anyone know how to change this? I cannot seem to find the option.

Techno-Freak

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
My question is related to the default Maps on WP 8.1, but I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread.

Basically, the navigation in Maps shows distances in miles. Does anyone know how to change this? I cannot seem to find the option.

Change the Regional Format Setting in Region settings of phone. Set it to some country other than US, which uses kilometers as unit, such as UK, Australia etc.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Change the Regional Format Setting in Region settings of phone. Set it to some country other than US, which uses kilometers as unit, such as UK, Australia etc.

Thanks. I should have mentioned that my region and format are set to India and English (UK). Any other ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon