List of apps that can launch the old Music Hub

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes the previous update was going good ..green tile free and transparent paid ..... Any apps that launch the old hub without having to visit the app everytime..... And the developer a big f*UK you to you .... Sure I would have paid for the app down the line but taking advantage of people just because you found a bug is not funny..... So any apps please post a link

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Still no other apps?

Edit: gave in and paid the dude. Sigh. Meh, it was from the free $40 promotion anyway so not my money!

Last edited:

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Well I created a playlist of all songs and pinned it to start via the old app ....and it opens in the old app directly so that's the workaround for now ....

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes the previous update was going good ..green tile free and transparent paid ..... Any apps that launch the old hub without having to visit the app everytime..... And the developer a big f*UK you to you .... Sure I would have paid for the app down the line but taking advantage of people just because you found a bug is not funny..... So any apps please post a link

What exactly is your issue? I paid for the app and I get updates regularly - without having to re-install the app?

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
What exactly is your issue? I paid for the app and I get updates regularly - without having to re-install the app?
My issue is that the developer at the start offered the opaque tile free and transparent as paid ...now all tiles are paid .... To make this change he simply made us reinstall the app(by modifying code such that tile image can be regenerated only after re install) so that he could extort money 💵 for a shortcut .... I am not saying I want it free ... At the very least one of the tile must be free .... Everytime I need visit that app and then open the old hub a bit of a long procedure to open music ...... All I ask is a app that at least gives single tile free rest as paid ..... Peace ✌ out

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Well I created a playlist of all songs and pinned it to start via the old app ....and it opens in the old app directly so that's the workaround for now ....

I thought about the same thing, but then i realized it will be a problem if i transfer new songs in my fon. Then agaiin ill have to create a new playlist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes