Protect your tech:Get an Upsie warranty & save up to 70%
    Obviously there's Music Hub Tile by Reker, but who else has made an app which includes this function?
    omarahum likes this.
    05-20-2014 02:31 PM
    Obviously there's Music Hub Tile by Reker, but who else has made an app which includes this function?
    I'm also interested since Music Hub Tile now has to be paid for
    05-21-2014 12:16 AM
    Yes the previous update was going good ..green tile free and transparent paid ..... Any apps that launch the old hub without having to visit the app everytime..... And the developer a big f*UK you to you .... Sure I would have paid for the app down the line but taking advantage of people just because you found a bug is not funny..... So any apps please post a link
    05-21-2014 01:25 AM
    Still no other apps?

Edit: gave in and paid the dude. Sigh. Meh, it was from the free $40 promotion anyway so not my money!
    Last edited by nikhilr51; 05-30-2014 at 08:25 PM.
    05-30-2014 03:36 AM
    Well I created a playlist of all songs and pinned it to start via the old app ....and it opens in the old app directly so that's the workaround for now ....
    05-31-2014 09:15 PM
    Yes the previous update was going good ..green tile free and transparent paid ..... Any apps that launch the old hub without having to visit the app everytime..... And the developer a big f*UK you to you .... Sure I would have paid for the app down the line but taking advantage of people just because you found a bug is not funny..... So any apps please post a link
    What exactly is your issue? I paid for the app and I get updates regularly - without having to re-install the app?
    06-01-2014 03:35 AM
    What exactly is your issue? I paid for the app and I get updates regularly - without having to re-install the app?
    My issue is that the developer at the start offered the opaque tile free and transparent as paid ...now all tiles are paid .... To make this change he simply made us reinstall the app(by modifying code such that tile image can be regenerated only after re install) so that he could extort money 💵 for a shortcut .... I am not saying I want it free ... At the very least one of the tile must be free .... Everytime I need visit that app and then open the old hub a bit of a long procedure to open music ...... All I ask is a app that at least gives single tile free rest as paid ..... Peace ✌ out
    06-01-2014 06:24 AM
    Ah, now I get it! Well, soon this app will be obsolete, once the Xbox Music app becomes better and faster!
    06-01-2014 07:42 AM
    Well I created a playlist of all songs and pinned it to start via the old app ....and it opens in the old app directly so that's the workaround for now ....
    I thought about the same thing, but then i realized it will be a problem if i transfer new songs in my fon. Then agaiin ill have to create a new playlist
    06-01-2014 08:06 AM
    i'll gladly support this. 99? come on. dude even added Zune tiles.
    09-26-2014 11:21 PM