Help Needed [Live Tiles not Updating ]

IShan Bhardwaj

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Im using Dp 8.1 on my L720. I have installed 6tag and its live tile is working fine after that i have installed another application and the live tile for 6tag stopped working. in battery saver i have allowed many apps to run in backgroung. I want to ask that if there is backgroung task limit still exists like in Wp 8. and any workaround to fix this issue ? I want both the apps to run in background

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi back
I have Lumia 720 too(updated wp8.1 DevPreview).
I had that problem with my "6tag" app too,
there is no way to live it back just be patient, it will be fix after a while automatically(mine went this way)
(and there is no background task anymore, just battery saver app)
good luck, Peace

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
my live tiles have always worked and I just noticed the past couple days they haven't been (I noticed I never had any new WPC news but when I opened the app I'd get like 20 articles). I uninstalled the last few apps I've installed the past couple days, reset the phone and bam it's working again. The apps in question were accu weather, yelp, surfcube browser and Melbourne transit. I'm not sure which exactly caused it but don't need those apps at the moment anyways so won't be reinstalling them.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
My WPCentral tile updates maybe once a week. I still have "Spider-men unlimited coming to WP in September" ))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro