App list disappearing

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
This is the first biggest bug I am facing in WP 8.1 dev prev. Cortana had shown many bugs so far and now the app list ( whch we get to see when we swipe towards the left fromt he sart screen) has disappeared. Only search option is available at the top. I had tweeted @windowsphone support and they replied asking me to do a soft reset. But that did not resolve the issue.

I had to go to the store, then go to downloads, select apps respectively and view them. By doing this, one by one app names started listing on the app list screen. ( tedious task). Maybe the official update would rectifiy thus issue.

Anyone has experienced such a bug ? Please share and sugegst any solutions if available.

Cheers!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Never seen this one before.

Simplest solution is a hard reset which I highly recommend to anyone updating their phone. Thing is. most people don't want to do that due to their game data and other things they worry about losing.

If you're not one of those people who worry about that and have backed up everything that matters to you then do a hard reset. If that doesn't fix it then you can always the Nokia Software Tool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077