Notification problem on Twitter (actually new apps)

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I reinstalled twitter today because it was pushing notifications twice. Now it is not seen on notification center and it doesn't push any notification. I lived the same issue with Tapatalk. But I don't want to wait that long! What is solution? Please help me.

Blake Currall

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue with twitter and Facebook messenger, I switched off app notifications from within the app but kept them active in the notification centre and that solved the problem. You need to receive a notification or two from an app to have it show up in the notification centre so give that a try

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I had a similar issue with twitter and Facebook messenger, I switched off app notifications from within the app but kept them active in the notification centre and that solved the problem. You need to receive a notification or two from an app to have it show up in the notification centre so give that a try
It doesn't notificate anything I wanted my friend to favorite my tweets or retweet my tweets. I still don't get any notification...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes