store - download section is empty

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

just reset my phone and now, my download section under the store is f...ing empty. I'm using the same microsoft account and nope, nothing. Looks like i lost everything i have purchased!

Really getting pissed at the moment...

Any piece of advice or stuff i should look into?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Downloads should only have something if you're actively downloading something. Swipe to the right to see your history. I think you'll find what you're looking for there.

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
In history, i only have the apps that were pre-installed and that were updated. Not my past history.

I'm now checking my account in IE, looking at my purchase history. Looks like i will have to reinstall everything manually.... real hassle but i think i should find what i need...

EDIT: It's official, some of my apps are showing up as "have not been purchased previously".YAY i'll have to pay twice.... not going to happen.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
If there are apps missing from the history list, you might grab a PC and log on to windowsphone.com. After logging in, click on your name in the upper right corner and choose purchase history. This will show you your installed app list also, but if there are any apps that are no longer compatible with your phone, they'll be listed here with a note about that issue. You can also click links in this list to push apps to your phone.

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Nerdy Woman, i'm already doing that. And yes, some apps are "not available" anymore or i have to pay again for some of them. Not ideal at all. I'll see what i end up doing. Thanks for stopping by though.

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 620 also has empty list after I reset my phone. After reset I logged in with same MS account, and I had done backup just before reset.
Yet none of apps are restored :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon