Bluetooth Issues: Ford Sync Version 1.0 - Lumia 1520 Preview latest Version

fKAY88

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening ladies and gents,

my last hope is that someone is able to solve my bluetooth issues. Right now, I am using a Lumia 1520 on the latest Preview for Developers Version (1402 Windows Phone 8.1 Update). I am driving a Ford Focus with Sync 1.0 and live in Germany. So far, apart from small bugs, I have never had any big issues with my Lumiain combination with the car. Unfortunately, this has changed since last Friday.

While driving, I got a call which immediately ended. Since then, I am not able to call or even pair my phone with my Ford Focus anymore. The funny thing is that I can stream music and listen to my playlists, however the phone does not pair anymore. No calling and no call receiving.

I have reset my Sync settings in the car but no matter what I do i simply cannot delete the Windows Phone from Sync settings. The device is still shown and saved. It does not delete itself. I have tried to connect different phones and they work perfectly. :amaze:

1. So is the 1520 the problem?
  2. Do I need to hard reset?
  3. Any ideas on how to delete the phone from Sync?
  4. Hard Reset Sync?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Have you done a soft reset on the 1520? I would probably do a back up and then a hard reset on your phone but only as a last resort. You might also check your settings on the phone for Bluetooth

spoonxii

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Good evening ladies and gents,

my last hope is that someone is able to solve my bluetooth issues. Right now, I am using a Lumia 1520 on the latest Preview for Developers Version (1402 Windows Phone 8.1 Update). I am driving a Ford Focus with Sync 1.0 and live in Germany. So far, apart from small bugs, I have never had any big issues with my Lumiain combination with the car. Unfortunately, this has changed since last Friday.

While driving, I got a call which immediately ended. Since then, I am not able to call or even pair my phone with my Ford Focus anymore. The funny thing is that I can stream music and listen to my playlists, however the phone does not pair anymore. No calling and no call receiving.

I have reset my Sync settings in the car but no matter what I do i simply cannot delete the Windows Phone from Sync settings. The device is still shown and saved. It does not delete itself. I have tried to connect different phones and they work perfectly. :amaze:

1. So is the 1520 the problem?
  2. Do I need to hard reset?
  3. Any ideas on how to delete the phone from Sync?
  4. Hard Reset Sync?

There is a program you can get from MFT that will force a hard reset on your SYNC. That should get rid of the BT pairing info-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon