WP 8.1 SDK ISO Leak

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

Sorry man, I dont know what's wrong. Try to remove both softwares (restart your pc), and install it again.

- Install VS Express for Windows (English version);
- Open Visual Studio Express (sign in on your account);
- Close VS;
- Install .exe file on SDK WP8.1 (English version);

If you get the same error, try to download SDK from another source ...

thegooner

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I managed to get it working by first installing Visual Studio 2013, then disabling my network card, before installing the 8.1 SDK

Now I can see the 8.1 emulators, but even after turning my network card back on, can't get a network connection from within the emulator.
Any ideas?

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes. VS Express 2013 for Windows and then .exe file on SDK ISO. And then I created new project (Javascript for Windows Phone). After that I just run the emulator on VS.

Thanks man it worked fine and I am also able to open my previous projects on this VS 2013 as I am learning wp development I had a few projects they open fine in this emulator.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I managed to get it working by first installing Visual Studio 2013, then disabling my network card, before installing the 8.1 SDK

Now I can see the 8.1 emulators, but even after turning my network card back on, can't get a network connection from within the emulator.
Any ideas?

Is your virtual switch enabled? you can check it in network connections and if it is enable and still you are facing connection issues create a new switch from hyper-v manager.

Eduardo Wandscheer

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
How to install.
1 - Download VS Express 2013 FOR WINDOWS;
2 - Install it;
3 - Restart your computer;
4 - Install VS2013.1 from the Wp8.1 ISO;
5 - Open VS Express 2013, creat a new project then start emulation.

thegooner

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Is your virtual switch enabled? you can check it in network connections and if it is enable and still you are facing connection issues create a new switch from hyper-v manager.
Thanks for the advice, in the end the problem seemed to resolve itself after rebooting the PC. :)

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Anyone able to view the designer in VS 2013? Any xaml page I create the designer crashes with some funky errors. Everything compiles alright but kind of makes developing a pain :/

In addition the capabilities page in the manifest file looks like its not updated yet? There should be capabilities for Libraries (music, photos, documents, etc) now that we have access to the file system.

penumbrae

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
How to install.
1 - Download VS Express 2013 FOR WINDOWS;
2 - Install it;
3 - Restart your computer;
4 - Install VS2013.1 from the Wp8.1 ISO;
5 - Open VS Express 2013, creat a new project then start emulation.

is compatible with vs2013 ultimate update 1 installed?

Can i install this on my machine with a previous vs2013 installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett