Windows Phone 8.1 RTM...???

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
HEllo..!!

Guys do u have any idea when is Windows Phone 8.1 is releasing for manufacturers..???
Will be glad to know cause after the RTM i can expect more leaks..!! :D :D :D

Thnx..!!

truly_sk

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Speculation is that the preview will be announced at the build...maybe even rolled out or soon after, it'll be available for free to everyone, as for leaks I'm not sure what you're referring to but if you mean features leak then yes obviously users who have updated will take us through their hands on review and so on.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Rumors are before build (RTM) then released to developers during build or a few days later

This is true. no one knows for sure when it will RTM but current rumor is april 1st / 2nd it will RTM. We wont probably get TOO many leaks regarding the RTM since it will happen the day before / of the official release event where they talk about everything. Rumor also says that during build (april 2nd) the dev preview will be available so anyone e can get their hands on it for free by signing up for the dev program and no much to leak if you have it in front of you in full.

samcode7

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
shouldn't the rtm already in the hands of OEMs if new handsets expected to be released this May/June? If rtm is released at build, it will take oems another few months more to release new 8.1 phones. no? I guess MS did a good job on keeping it quite for rtm. not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes