Headphones sound on L920 and L925 - sound goes only from left earphone

Vlastimil Cerny

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am experiencing strange behavior when I am using headphones on my Lumia 920 & Lumia 925. When I plug in headphones and make a phone call or listen to the music it works well. But when I finish the call or stop listening to music, and want to do it after a while, then the sound is only in the left earphone. Mic is working fine. The only way out is to restart the phone.

It is not only WP8.1 specific, I have experienced it with both of the phones with the WP8.0 as well from time to time, but not so often as with WP8.1.
It is not related even to the specific headphones. I am experiencing it with the Bower&Wilkins MM-1 PC speakers as well.

Anybody else is experiencing it?

Mario92

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have this issues until updating my Lumia 920 on WP8.1.

It happened twice and for the first time I had to restart my device twice to get rid of that bug.
I was scared my Sennheiser headphones were dead :)

bkeran

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Haha I actually e-mailed to get my Shures fixed because I thought they were dead. A simple restart fixed the bug though.

Xrzysiek

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm just update my Lumia 720 to WP 8.1 and everything works fine even headphones. Even wireless headphones Philips SHB4000 working great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes