Will Citibank IN ever arrive on Windows Phone?

Lokesh Gami

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,

We have national banks' app on WP where even the userbase is very minimal.

As we all know, Citibank is one of the finest internaitonal bank we have. But, is the same serious about bringing the app on WP platform?
I called customer care many times, they guide me through 'Citi Mobile (A responsive application on mobile like on browser)'. But, for the application they say, we will forward your request further to concerened department. I do not think that request went somewhere. :eck:

Any idea, WPCentral, why is the delay? Or when we can expect? Are you in touch with that Unknown Dept? :confused:

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
You don't mention where you are located, Lokesh, but as for Citibank... I gave up on them for other reasons long before I got a WP. I moved accounts to Chase Bank where a WP app was waiting for me the day I got my phone. Love the Quick Deposit! I log in, take a picture of the check, and I'm done. I haven't been to the branch office for any reason since I got my WP.

I'm not one to change service providers very often (I had a bank account at the same bank for 15 years), but when it gets to the point when a service provider is not meeting your needs, it's time to send them a clear message and take your business elsewhere.

Lokesh Gami

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for not mentioning that I am from India. :)

Yes, I feel the same. I assume the time has come to make a switch to different bank itself as I know Citibank do not reply on our queries. We have apps for very small banks and they are trying hard to land over on Windows.

But, on the other hand, International bank do not care about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon