Living Images in WP 8.1?

ScottGeek

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Since I'm on Cyan 8.1 WP... been looking at the changes with some of the Camera stuff....

I'm not sure I'm understanding the point of Living Images... You take a picture with the Nokia Camera and have a look see of the photo in the Camera Roll within the Camera app... and yeah the photo moves about.... a bit... But I go to One Drive, cause I have Camera Roll push my photos up there to the Cloud Drive, and when I view the same pictures in One Drive... it doesn't live/move anything? Same if I look from a PC or Android Table from One Drive.... the pretty pictures are there, but Living Images?

Is there something I'm not understanding here? Maybe I was expecting something like what happens on Android and pushing photos to G+ You can have all kinds of interesting "mess with my photo" stuff happening (and there's also that story telling thingy over there).

Thoughts? Comments?

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
No you got it right.
It works only in the "in app viewer" of the cam.
.........................for now.
For normal use, its just plain useless.
But its a start ( i hope it is ).
I think Blink is a lot better.

ScottGeek

May 18, 2014
Visit site
No you got it right.
It works only in the "in app viewer" of the cam.
.........................for now.
For normal use, its just plain useless.
But its a start ( i hope it is ).
I think Blink is a lot better.
Well, one has to start somewhere :eek:rly: Not sure what direction they might take that.... possibly transform the picture sequence into a mp4 video and let you make some adjustments to the sequence? That would be a curious thing to see (Samsung's Galaxy camera on Android has a "live" shooting mode that seems similar)....

Blink? Ah, a lens.... I'll have to investigate.... thanks again.

~ScottGeek.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes