Xbox music playlist problem..please suggest me what should i do???

Zohaib ZJ

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
i am facing a problem in xbox music playlist,i added few songs in playlist but after sometime i again open the app to listen to my playlist songs,the songs were not there..i again added them but same problem when i reopen the app the songs were not there...anybody have idea about it please tell me...

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I get this problem too. Songs are on the phone, they are able to be found by artist, or album etc. But they do not show in the playlist they are part of.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Its just Xbox music being crap. Basically if you create a playlist from scratch it will save it properly but if you edit an existing playlist, it appears to save your changes but loses them when you restart the app. Just a complete pile of rubbish, I really don't know how these people still have a job. If I was this incompetent I'd be history. Truly pathetic.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

saisachin5

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
HERE IS THE SOLUTION :smile:

All The Songs Which I Was Adding To The Music App Playlist Was Automatically Getting Deleted Then I Contacted Nokia Customer CARE Chat India And They Told Me To Download WP TOOLS App From Windows Store And Do The Lockscreen Change And Delete Music History Option On WP TOOLS App So I Immediately Downloaded WP TOOLS And Did All Those Steps AND RESTARTED My Phone And Saved Songs And PLAYED Them In My Playlist And This Time When I Came Back To The App The Songs Did Not Got Deleted Automatically.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes