How to Purchase Apps from US appstore?

GeneralRosh

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
So...Just switched from HTC one to Lumia 930 and am loving it. I am trying to buy Nextgen Reader app but i cant. I live in Jamaica but switched the Region setting to USA so i can get to use Cortana. The problem is now that i cant pay for apps from the store cus it asks for state..zip code etc when i am adding my Paypal or Credit Card info. I aint from the US so i cant fill in those options when entering my Credit Card details. If i switch region back to Jamaica i loose Cortana. So i really dont know what to do now.

Anyone Got any fix for this?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
So...Just switched from HTC one to Lumia 930 and am loving it. I am trying to buy Nextgen Reader app but i cant. I live in Jamaica but switched the Region setting to USA so i can get to use Cortana. The problem is now that i cant pay for apps from the store cus it asks for state..zip code etc when i am adding my Paypal or Credit Card info. I aint from the US so i cant fill in those options when entering my Credit Card details. If i switch region back to Jamaica i loose Cortana. So i really dont know what to do now.

Anyone Got any fix for this?
Buy nextgen reader then switch back to US after it installs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital