Battery draining while charging

zandos

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I own a Lumia 1020 for 6 months now. Everything is great with this phone. The last few days I noticed that while I charge my phone and still use it, the battery drains or not charging at all. If I put it down though charges but not as quick as before. Btw I have Lumia cyan and update 1 on my phone (dev preview) anyone else with this? Is it normal? Thanks

bajajchirag123

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
battery drainage issue is with many user..as while charging it take much battery and none of it is left to charge your phone .. I would recommend u too downgrade ur preview for dev. and install the official one..:)

zandos

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
battery drainage issue is with many user..as while charging it take much battery and none of it is left to charge your phone .. I would recommend u too downgrade ur preview for dev. and install the official one..:)

I had to downgrade once to get the cyan update and roll back to the dev prev. To get the update 1 because I got used to the folders!
Can I downgrade again? And is the update 1 available yet? Thank u all for responses

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon