Why won't my music sync up on WP8.1?

Joseph Young4

May 3, 2014
Visit site
For one reason or another, my music isn't syncing up on my Windows 8.1 phone. On my PC and Surface tablet my music is syncing just fine. I used to go into the music app on my phone and the top would show "loading" and then my music would be synced up, but now there's no loading and non of my collection is syncing up...

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I have this same problem. I took my 1520 to the Microsoft Store and the tech said this is a known problem resulting from the last update and a fix has not been made yet.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Do this:

Reboot phone
Go to settings
Storage sense
Check on the storage bar
Wait till the process of calculating space completes
Click on music and select manage

It should now open the Xbox music app and all your songs would show up

Joseph Young4

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Do this:

Reboot phone
Go to settings
Storage sense
Check on the storage bar
Wait till the process of calculating space completes
Click on music and select manage

It should now open the Xbox music app and all your songs would show up

I'm not having a problem with it showing music that's physically stored on my phone. I'm having a problem with my phone reaching out to the cloud, recognizing what's in my collection, and adding it to my collection on my phone.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I've contacted Microsoft's support, they have taken some additional information and I am waiting on a response. I will post here once I hear something.

Joseph Young4

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I've contacted Microsoft's support, they have taken some additional information and I am waiting on a response. I will post here once I hear something.

Thanks! I would have contacted them myself, but I've been busy and whenever I call them it turns into a huge ordeal. Lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon