Help Needed!! Unable to see Photos in Photos Hub in my L920 WP8.1.1 PDP

Manu6901

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello People!!
I am facing a peculiar issue today, I had downloaded lots of pictures from net to phone accumulated over a period of months which were saved in "Saved Pictures" folder in Photos Hub. Today I sorted them and moved the sorted pictures by creating new respective folders outside the "Saved Pictures" Folder in File Manager app.

I noticed that whatever were moved (around 200 MB in total) from "Saved Pictures" folder to new folders were not completely visible in there.
Some folders were seen, some weren't although I can see them physically existing in their new location outside "Saved Pictures" folder through File Manager app.

Also after this pictures moving operation, whichever new picture I save from browser are not reflecting in "Saved Pictures" folder and Photos Hub app too crashes on opening.
Tried restarting, its of no help. :(

I am using a L920 running 8.1.1 PDP latest on Cyan firmware. App used for file moving was "Pocket File Manager" and "Files".
Request to shed light on any solutions for this problem? :( :sweaty:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Your phone has probably still some background work to do to updates his file structure. So wait a while.
The crashing from the photo hub may be solved with a soft reset.

Manu6901

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Your phone has probably still some background work to do to updates his file structure. So wait a while.
The crashing from the photo hub may be solved with a soft reset.
But its been more than 6 hours since the files were moved from Saved Pictures and still no signs of the moved pictures in Photos Hub. :-/ :confused: Any other suggestion?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
You could try to rename one of the folders you do not see now and then check if it becomes visible. If so rename the others. If not wait till tomorrow. The pictures are not gone so that is not the problem.

Manu6901

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I tried renaming but to no avail! They are still hidden, also there is another problem i.e. if I move any folder from Photos Hub to another place like from inside "Saved Pictures" to outside of its folder structure, even though files & folders have moved physically the moved folder still shows in old location in Photos Hub view, but on opening old folder we see it empty and in new location that folder won't be visible in Photos Hub but visible in File Manager app. :cry:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The showing of the old location is because of what I mentioned. Please wait till tomorrow and check again.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Connect to the pc and try to see if it is visible or not .
1. If it is then transfer all the content in the memory card to the pc and format your sd card . And then copy back again to the memory card . Hope so you will be able to see the pictures.

2. If it's not then their might be problem in your sd card or files were not transfer properly .

Manu6901

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Connect to the pc and try to see if it is visible or not .
1. If it is then transfer all the content in the memory card to the pc and format your sd card . And then copy back again to the memory card . Hope so you will be able to see the pictures.

2. If it's not then their might be problem in your sd card or files were not transfer properly .
Mine is a Lumia 920, no SD card!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon