Okays guys, so I have long known about the windows 8.1 limitations and the bluetooth delay that Here drive has anyway.

So I use to connect to my car's sterio via bluetooth or aux lead (for long journeys when I don't want the delay), to listen to music and have the sat nav through my phone.

Yesterday I did a factory reset on my phone and now I get no audible directions from any sat nav app (yes I have the voices installed, but none of them seem to be working).

tl;dr: Sat nav app worked last week, doesn't work after a factory reset (and my phone was fully up to date before and after the reset). Pls help...
    05-28-2015 02:28 PM
    Okays guys, so I have long known about the windows 8.1 limitations and the bluetooth delay that Here drive has anyway.

So I use to connect to my car's sterio via bluetooth or aux lead (for long journeys when I don't want the delay), to listen to music and have the sat nav through my phone.

Yesterday I did a factory reset on my phone and now I get no audible directions from any sat nav app (yes I have the voices installed, but none of them seem to be working). You re-installed the Navigation Voices & set them up in HERE DRIVE +? You are re-installing (NOT copying from a backup) the app after a Factory Reset.

tl;dr: Sat nav app worked last week, doesn't work after a factory reset (and my phone was fully up to date before and after the reset). Pls help...
    see comments in RED

Does it work thru the phone (w/o Bluetooth in the mix)?

Under SETTINGS >> APPLICATIONS >> MAPS did you set the default Voice Nav app ?

Yesterday I did a factory reset on my phone and now I get no audible directions from any sat nav app (yes I have the voices installed, but none of them seem to be working). You re-installed the Navigation Voices & set them up in HERE DRIVE +? You are re-installing (NOT copying from a backup) the app after a Factory Reset.

see comments in RED

Does it work thru the phone (w/o Bluetooth in the mix)?

Under SETTINGS >> APPLICATIONS >> MAPS did you set the default Voice Nav app ?
    05-28-2015 02:52 PM