I am finding it difficult to setup Office on my phone, can I get some help?

David Collins8

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
finding it difficult to setup office on my phone

When I click on office 365 in the office hub it takes me to setup page I clock setup and on the next page enter my email add and password I then get a dialogue box stating they have encounted a problem and cannot setup can anyone help phoned Microsoft and after two hours pass from one dept to another phone went dead

Last edited:

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: finding it difficult to setup office on my phone

When I click on office 365 in the office hub it takes me to setup page I clock setup and on the next page enter my email add and password I then get a dialogue box stating they have encounted a problem and cannot setup can anyone help phoned Microsoft and after two hours pass from one dept to another phone went dead

I've had a similar problem. I got Office 365 with my 640XL, downloaded the free app, installed it on my desktop, tried to install on my phone, but it said Office was already on my phone. Did as you did, got the same message. MS told me to uninstall Office on my phone and reinstall. Problem is, you can't uninstall the app because it was preinstalled.

It appears to me that the Office that was installed on my phone was set up with an account and password already so it won't respond to my e-mail address and password. It's really frustrating and MS was no hope at all.

Please let me know if you find a solution!

<TED>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon