What fitness/activity trackers have Windows Phone Apps for sync/dashboard/alerts, etc

dwlovell

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I know of the following:
- Microsoft Band 1 and 2
- Fitbit (many)
- Adidas miCoach devices

I know that the following do not have Windows Phone support:
Garmin -> all devices, apple/android/desktop only, customer services says no future plans for support
Polar -> customers service has not responded to my query, but they only support Apple/Android and desktop sync

dwlovell

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
garmin JUST changed recently. Garmin Connect Mobile https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fstore%2Fapps%2F9nblggh20c82&token=uMn6Hw_h is available on mobile, but I have no experience with it. if you install the app, it will tell you what garmin devices are compatible.

Wow, their customer service reps are totally out of touch then. Their exact response to me was:
"Thank you for contacting Garmin International. I would be happy to help.
Unfortunately, at this time there are no plans for Windows phones to be compatible with our devices. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you."

That was on 12/3/2015. I get that maybe this came out later in December, but you would think they wouldn't be telling me it will never support it. I was about to return my vivoactive. I have until 1/31 so I guess I will upgrade my phone to 10 again to try this. Thanks for sharing the info!

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
no problem. just realize tech support doesn't always know what thy are talking about. I was in the market for a fitness tracker/watch last month and the band 2 going on sale won me over, but the vivoactive was in te running.

let us know how it works out for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes