Backup

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is redundant...but it's been a little painful to search through pages of MS bashing to find a simple answer. I watched the whole presentation today, but heard nothing about backing up your device...is this unknown or not happening or someone has an answer but cant talk about it?

Just found out that 7.8 is only start menu update...so i guess it doesn't matter too much for my L900...but anyone have the answer for WP8 devices?

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about doing something similar to the way Sprite Backup was used to image your device to allow you to do a quick/full copy and reinstall of your device? I do not think anyone has come up with something like that yet. Perhaps once the OS settles out. As far as regular backups of files, and such, look to your Zune and SkyDrive/Live account. Much of your photos and such can be set to automatically load "into the clouds" when taken. That should suffice for most.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I believe he is talking a backup that will allow him to easily transfer his settings/tiles/messages/ringtones/apps/etc. over to a new phone running the same OS in case his phone get lost or whatever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2