Unlocked AT&T Lumia 920

dougolupski

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Whoa pump the brakes there! I used them for my HD7 and it was fine, I saw there add for the 920 yesterday so I gave it a shot. In ten days I will see what happens but dont start saying I am false advertising. In my post it says "we will see", how about you learn to read before making accusations.

eruptflail

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I am another fellow T-Mobile user just waiting anxiously to see if the AT&T version will support the T-Mobile bands.

It doesn't.
Here is the specs for the ATT 920, it doesn't support the 1700 band for 3g
Wireless Technology

4G LTE
Band 4 and 17

4G HSPA+
HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul

3G - UMTS
850/900/1900/2100 MHz

GSM/GPRS/EDGE
850/900/1800/1900 MHz

Ola Sivan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Whoa pump the brakes there! I used them for my HD7 and it was fine, I saw there add for the 920 yesterday so I gave it a shot. In ten days I will see what happens but dont start saying I am false advertising. In my post it says "we will see", how about you learn to read before making accusations.

I do apologize I misread, and there is A LOT of covert advertising.. I really hope it will work for you, but I am like 99% sure it won't. Be careful, getting a refund is not a walk in a park with those guys.

dougolupski

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I do apologize I misread, and there is A LOT of covert advertising.. I really hope it will work for you, but I am like 99% sure it won't. Be careful, getting a refund is not a walk in a park with those guys.

Hey no problem, I can see from the post count were both new here and I didn't want somoen besmirching my "good" name. In all honesty even though I have used them before I am willing to throw the money away for the chance of the unlock. I came from T-Mo and have always heard getting Att phones unlocked was a PITA so when I saw the add from them I decided to roll the dice. The way I look at it is if it works great, if it doesnt it maybe one weekend I cant go hit the bars and they lose a customer.

Whats the old saying a customer who has a good experience tells ten people somone who has a bad one tell hundreds. My keys are ready and willing.

Ola Sivan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey no problem, I can see from the post count were both new here and I didn't want somoen besmirching my "good" name. In all honesty even though I have used them before I am willing to throw the money away for the chance of the unlock. I came from T-Mo and have always heard getting Att phones unlocked was a PITA so when I saw the add from them I decided to roll the dice. The way I look at it is if it works great, if it doesnt it maybe one weekend I cant go hit the bars and they lose a customer.

Whats the old saying a customer who has a good experience tells ten people somone who has a bad one tell hundreds. My keys are ready and willing.

I hear you. I paid to appx 6 different site, all the same. only 4 paid back.. oh well..

Damien_666

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I see it's more than 10 days now, since you ordered the unlock code for your 920. Any luck?
I also have a Lumia 920, looking to get it unlocked.

Damien_666

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

I see it's more than 10 days now, since you ordered the unlock code for your 920. Any luck?
I also have a Lumia 920, looking to get it unlocked.

dougolupski

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am actually sitting in Germany right now so I wasnt as concerned with it at the moment. I have not recieved any email from them yet so I will have to fire one off. It looks like this will be a flop. Hopefully when the exclusive deal runs out they will be easier to get unlocked.

I will send off an email right now and let you all know what happens.

dougolupski

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Thats is a big fat no. I havent heard a thing back from them about a refund either, gonna call the CC company. So as others have mentioned I would show a word of caution when trying to unlock our beloved phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac