Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GT2010PassportVersion

Oh please nokia maps are available troller :shocked:

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Here for my IPhone and it does have more functionality than what you find in the Maps applications on WP8. It's more like Nokia Drive which is in Beta if you have a Lumia phone, but still seems more polished than Drive even.

It doesn't have turn by turn audio navigation except for walking, so to say it has turn by turn is a bit misleading. You still need Nokia Drive to get driving turn by turn.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Here for my IPhone and it does have more functionality than what you find in the Maps applications on WP8. It's more like Nokia Drive which is in Beta if you have a Lumia phone, but still seems more polished than Drive even.

It doesn't have turn by turn audio navigation except for walking, so to say it has turn by turn is a bit misleading. You still need Nokia Drive to get driving turn by turn.

Nokia Here: No voice guided turn-by-turn while driving, max 10MB offline data for maps, no 3D maps.

No thanks.

nicooke

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Troller? I've just bust a gut trying to get the 8x reboot issue solved, have likes and nearly 100 posts in the same time as you. Hope that was tongue in cheek

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to close this, the article on our front page states that the Nokia here app on iOS/Android has fewer features than the Nokia maps that are built into WP8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon