Did anyones app list change? Mine did....

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Or I am not quite sure... I am on my 3rd Nokia lumia 920 in 2 weeks (unfortunately)

On this model, when I go to the app list all of the apps have a letter grouping them

Anyone have this.... or have any idea how to change it?

Help is appreciated... thanks.

I also notice that on this model my windows button is slightly yellower... =( not good signs

wp_ss_20121130_0001.png

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Can't be changed once it's been activated. Tap on a letter and your screen will fill with all the letters - tap one and you'll go directly to that grouping.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Or I am not quite sure... I am on my 3rd Nokia lumia 920 in 2 weeks (unfortunately)

On this model, when I go to the app list all of the apps have a letter grouping them

Anyone have this.... or have any idea how to change it?
It happened when you added a 46th app to your list. It's called a jump list. Tap a letter and you'll see a list of letters. The letters that are filled in the color of your accent color (looks like you chose gray), are letters that have apps starting with that letter. Tap one of those letters, and the list goes to that point in the list. Makes it a lot easier than scrolling when you have a lot of apps.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Really? I heard that wasn't the case with wp7, no matter how many apps you uninstalled. Must have been fixed. Good stuff.

Maybe not then - I never tried it. I just assumed that's how it worked. I haven't had that few apps since the day I got my phone, though. Or.... Wait... Did the jump list not come until Mango? I don't remember now.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes