YouTube website not working....

mtbmike24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My 920 is doing the same thing and I'm seriously pissed off and here is why. The youtube app is built into the phone when I receive a text with a video in it i can't open it anymore because the phone realizes on the youtube app this is very frustrating and a major problem now bing media video option is worthless now when you click on videos it needs the app. Metro tube is nice but takes all the convenience out of the U.I. like I said major problem. Metro tube is not a good option for replacement with the 920 when you have been used to the fluidity of the way youtube interacts with the operating system

prestonalan

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Mikes point is what I'm upset about. A lot of things are broken without the website working. I don't want to have to remember the name of a video, open metrotube, type it in, and HOPE I find it. Ruins the whole fast & fluid thing. I love metrotube for browsing but WP8 NEEDS this to work

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
download the "youtube" app, it enables you to watch the videos in the web browser. at least thats how it was in wp7. i just downloaded it again on my wp8 so i assumed it was the same deal but idk!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750