No to-dos on Calendar Tile

mjb2424

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I've noticed two threads that mention the same problem, but they were from back in summer. Is anyone else still having the problem of not having their "to-dos" show up on the calendar live tile? I have the box in settings checked to enable this, yet no matter how many times I create/delete to-dos, open and close the calendar, and restart the phone, I cannot get it to work. Any thoughts?

ballanda

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
There's no checkbox to enable to dos showing on the tile. That is just to show them in the calendar app. The tile is weak as ****. I started using WeekView 8 in large mode. That's my calendar tile. it shows 4 things at once. Then I got the real calendar app in a little tile next to it, in case I need to add an appt. That app don't show no to dos on the calendar either. It's a gap for sure. WP has never given tasks proper love. I have to use Viperal Tasks instead. That has a tile with the to-do count, but not text. Good luck. I want to see this functionality developed further. I do miss my old Android where I could swipe to the right and boom, my whole dang to do list. Widgets man.

mjb2424

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ah I see, I figured when the checkbox said appear on calendar that would translate to showing up on the live tile. Oh well. Thanks for the suggestions though ballanda.

Foxbat, when you say backed by Hotmail, what does that mean exactly? I tried making a todo using my hotmail calendar over the web on my PC, however it apparently won't even sync to my phone.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That is exactly that, todo list on hotmail account. I have no problem sync it.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_246 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac