02-05-2014 10:53 AM
31 12
tools
    Isn't the whole point of needing a search function *that you don't know when or who may have sent the message? *

If you used your phone for business and somebody sent you a contact email or phone number, but you can't recall who it was that sent you that message, or when, then a search function would be useful.

Scrolling through a list of messages in the People hub is a pretty backwards way of doing things.
    Dave Blake and raacut like this.
    07-03-2013 06:21 AM
    Scrolling through a list of messages in the People hub is a pretty backwards way of doing things.
    Correction : Scrolling through a list of messages in the People hub is a *different* way of doing things.
    07-03-2013 09:18 AM
    Correction : Scrolling through a list of messages in the People hub is a *different* way of doing things.
    If by different you mean slow and outdated, then sure. There is no reason this functionality shouldn't be included. If you can give me a solid reason why this would detract from the user experience, then your statement is correct. Also, it's not different. Feature phones have had this "way of doing things" since SMS was born. It's time that we innovate, don't you think?
    07-03-2013 11:43 AM
    If by different you mean slow and outdated, then sure. There is no reason this functionality shouldn't be included. If you can give me a solid reason why this would detract from the user experience, then your statement is correct. Also, it's not different. Feature phones have had this "way of doing things" since SMS was born. It's time that we innovate, don't you think?
    il sarcasm better next time...
    eruptflail likes this.
    07-03-2013 12:59 PM
    My bad, I didn't see it, haha!
    raacut likes this.
    07-03-2013 03:15 PM
    So there is no separate apps available for SMS that would have the search functionality?
    02-05-2014 10:53 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD