SMS back up can be viewed online

bill69288

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
rhapdog, I could just kiss you if you lived closer... Dude I have tried everything from begining to end of this post and nothing has worked. Man, I couldn't believe it was that easy. I went to the link made an account and BAMMM it told me my browser wouldn't work for this. So I tried it again under the google chrome browser and BODDA BOOM, BODDA BING. They are all there and in order and oomg wow WOW I am so happy right now. I had to get these off my phone for court by tuesday and I was sweating it. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You so much....
YES IT REALLY WORKS............
Thank You, Thank You,,,,, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. forgot to add, i'm running a nokia lumia 920 w/ windows OS from AT&T..... Yes this really works. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s.s. also forgot, they sent me a password to my phone and i entered it and ya it worked... LOL!!!! k I'm all done now.... later all.....

Last edited:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The last one discussed, i.e. where you arrange by conversation.

That would be the one I mentioned, for going through the ATT website.

Not sure why you're only seeing messages received. Is your settings set up to backup your SMS? You might also want to give AT&T a call and talk to their support about it. Perhaps they have an answer. If you get an answer from them and get it working, please post back here with a solution.

I'm not an expert on the method, just found the link on the AT&T website one day and checked it out. Love using it, as I'm at the laptop a lot, and it is so much easier to send from the laptop. My wife likes using it at work when she's at her desk. We use it mostly for sending/receiving from the computer and not having to use the phone for typing.

ste0

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Refer to msg #94 and #99. Just showing Contacts should do the trick. However, the messages may not show up until browser is closed and reopened.
I only see inbound SMS, not sent messages.

UPatel

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying to do this for a number of years....

I have just found the following PC app that seems to download all my SMS's, inc the sent messages in a conversation format, that can be saved as individual conversations in .txt format. :cool:

I don't have enough posts to put the link up, but if you look for windows-phone-message-backup/9nblggh2srtp in WIndows Store you can download the app for free.

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
rhapdog, I could just kiss you if you lived closer... Dude I have tried everything from begining to end of this post and nothing has worked. Man, I couldn't believe it was that easy. I went to the link made an account and BAMMM it told me my browser wouldn't work for this. So I tried it again under the google chrome browser and BODDA BOOM, BODDA BING. They are all there and in order and oomg wow WOW I am so happy right now. I had to get these off my phone for court by tuesday and I was sweating it. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You so much....
YES IT REALLY WORKS............
Thank You, Thank You,,,,, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. forgot to add, i'm running a nokia lumia 920 w/ windows OS from AT&T..... Yes this really works. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s.s. also forgot, they sent me a password to my phone and i entered it and ya it worked... LOL!!!! k I'm all done now.... later all.....

I second this!!! I just came across this thread since for some reason my new 950 seems to be sporadically downloading all of my texts and I really don't want to restore a backup since I don't even know if that will solve my issue. I never knew this site existed. Rhapdog, you are the man!!

Edit: Sadly, it only has texts from the time you activate the service on this site going forward. It didn't have all my old texts. However, kudos to Rhapdog for finding it in the first place.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes