Your perfect windows phone dream ?

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Whats stopping a man from dreaming!

Tired of the negativity surrounding windowsphone, whats your perfect WP8 dream like ?

I would like seeing windowsphone having an equal share with ios and android, would really like xbox gaming to take off.

Admit this is a repost but this was asked 2 years ago and would love to hear your response for this.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it only me, or does dreaming of things I know I can't have or reach do make matters worse? For me that won't help against negativity, it's negativity expressed differently because it will show the deficits of Windows Phone perfectly. I feel like this will be just another http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...nt-like-wp8-part-2-what-wp-needs-succeed.html thread ;-)

But still, let's do it:

I dream of constant feature updates, pushed out for everybody at the same time. I dream of Bing that is everywhere usable, and not in Beta with minimal features and results as in my country. I dream of VPN and a data counter for everybody. II dream of app developers investing more into Windows Phone with for example native Instagram, Facebook, and Google apps that are fast and have all desirable features. I dream of a market share that makes news like "there's a company with over 100 employees that switched to Windows Phone!!!" unnecessary. I dream of less subliminal negativity from HTC and Samsung concerning Windows Phone.

..I rally dream of these VPN rumors are being true. But I'll stop now :)

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I dream of MS fixing Xbox Music and bringing Xbox on WP8 to its full potential. (see this site's excellent editorial series for my wish list in this regard) As far as the niggles that still persist, like independent volume control and custom alert tones, whenever they come, they come, but if Microsoft fixes those first two, total domination of the smartphone market is the eventual conclusion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes