What's your DREAM Windows Phone look like?

Pinnsvein

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Build on existing/unique strengths:

- Best camera (like 1020)
- Build further on tile design (better than IOS and android)
- Enhance Cortana (to be more like Alexa but with more focus on business: Meetings, schedules, planning, contacts...)
- Stellar sound (I would buy Spotify if I were Microsoft, they are still ahead of Apple by far)

New innovations:

- Hologram projection (games, movies)
- 3D
- Bluetooth headset with microphone that look nice (not like the Iphone airbuds)
- Scanning technology of faces, places, buildings, food (calories etc.)....
- Connected with a "health band" on your wrist to track exercise, health etc.
- New superfast typing technology

Most of this can be done. If this is implemented, the sky is the limit in terms of market share and renewed interest from apps.

It just takes hard work, courage, some money and a good base to start from (which is already existing).

amits1024

Oct 4, 2017
Visit site
A dream Windows phone will be any phone which has the full Windows desktop version too in addition to the Metro UI with live times

Hoping this happens in the surface phone. With full windows desktop version, App gap will be solved too as Google chrome will run on the phone too and all websites will have their desktop versions open

maxresdefault (4).jpg

fat8893

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
1. Desktop based Windows 10 OS. Wouldn't mind some modifications with it.
2. Lumia 1020 camera version 2.0
3. Horizontal sliding QWERTY keyboard (like Motorola Droid 4)
4. 360 photo capture and video recording support
5. Windows Hello 2.0

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
My dream Windows Phone would be one that has the promise of being something and worked well, like the 8.0/8.1 days. And wasn't backed by a company who can't see the forest for the trees. But dream as we might the chances of any of them coming true will be slim to none.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria