(help)Deleted photos still showing up in Live Tile

Jeffrey Green

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I've taken a few photos, didn't like them so I deleted them. Problem is that the deleted photos keep showing up in the photo Live Tile. Why is that? I checked the camera roll folder it's empty. I plugged the phone into my PC checked the folders for the deleted photos, they are not there. Is there a fix for this? Has anyone else had this problem?

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It's with the live tile not refreshing. You can resize the picture tile and it will refresh itself, meaning that deleted photos cannot be shown after that. Or if you are on WP7 you can unpin and then repin.

Also, you may want to try searching the forums before posting because there are threads with the same question! ;)

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Basically if you don't have favorite pictures WP will pic pictures at random but its usually the latest so just take some pictures and favorite some of them and they'll update .

Kenneth Yu

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I've tried unpinning/repinning the tile, rebooting the phone, removing/adding pictures back to favorite, nothing has worked. Anyone out there having similar issue?

cool blue

May 1, 2014
Visit site
though its an old question this might help you / anyone else who will be checking this blog

Clear Deleted Images and Info from Live Tiles | Barbs Connected World

if you dont find the folder microsoft.windowsphotos_some_random_stuff in the below mentioned path as advised in step 2, try finding FileManager_some_random_stuff instead..
C:\Users\youruserame\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowsphotos_some_random_stuff\LocalState

let me know if you still facing same issue after doing this..

shreepadg

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I too had the same experience but the solution below worked perfectly well for me.
1. Go to Settings
2. Choose the applications header
3. Tap photos+camera
4. Choose 'all photos' from the dropdown list under the first item 'Start Tile shows'
5. Tap on the box 'shuffle now'

And you are done with the troubleshooting. Thanks a lot friends. I love my Lumia 630

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon