Send photo through facebook message.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I wasn't sure if this was answered before, apparently, there's no way to natively send media, photos for example, to facebook friends through a WP8.
Now, my question is; Is there a facebook app or anything that allows you to do that through a Windows Phone? I know there are other means of sharing a picture but please, I'm only looking to do it through my phone and through a facebook message.

I'd appreciate any replies/solutions.

Thank you.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I do not know of a way to attach a image to a Facebook msg on Windows Phone 8. I didn't even know this was possible outside of the full web site. I recall my iPhone was not able to do this. It also isn't available on touch.facebook.com

pogi920

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I wasn't sure if this was answered before, apparently, there's no way to natively send media, photos for example, to facebook friends through a WP8.
Now, my question is; Is there a facebook app or anything that allows you to do that through a Windows Phone? I know there are other means of sharing a picture but please, I'm only looking to do it through my phone and through a facebook message.

I'd appreciate any replies/solutions.

Thank you.

Try the Fim app,if you want to attach photo in your fb message..

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Actually just tested on the wife's iPhone and it can attach a picture with the current app. Still don't know of a way on WP8, it's possible you can with one of the other apps but I doubt it ass they all use the third party API. We will likely need a Facebook app made by Facebook. rumors are it is coming but take that with a grain of salt.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Try the Fim app,if you want to attach photo in your fb message..
I salute you, Fim worked for me, still sends a weird sequence of text along the way but the picture gets sent and that's what I wanted. Thank you a lot!

Actually just tested on the wife's iPhone and it can attach a picture with the current app. Still don't know of a way on WP8, it's possible you can with one of the other apps but I doubt it ass they all use the third party API. We will likely need a Facebook app made by Facebook. rumors are it is coming but take that with a grain of salt.
I was aware that iPhone and Android users can send pictures through their facebook apps quite easily, I was almost shocked that it's not possible on Windows Phones. Maybe the fact that the app was not designed by facebook has something to do with that. I really hope there are plans for a new app or even an update. I still love the current one though, it only needs tweaking.

Thank you both for your replies.

David Todd

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Newbie to the whole WP8 world..where/ what is this film app tour speak of...the factory default or something I will have to install?

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Newbie to the whole WP8 world..where/ what is this film app tour speak of...the factory default or something I will have to install?
Welcome to the club! It's called Fim Chat. It's an app you have to download through the store. (Surprisingly I'm not able to find it now, I do have it installed though)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2