Brand new to Windows Phone 8

jedizenmaster

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
So after years of having and iPhone and then switching back and forth i grew bored with both platforms and switched to windows phone 8. The last windows device i had was the old school motorola Q back on windows mobile. I Gotta say i'm very impressed and could care less if there is no instagram.

I'm very amazed with the entire metro interface and how logical my HTC 8X does simple things. I'm shocked that i haven't seen more windows phones around other than the one girl i know who works at the microsoft store that i see on the bus each night.

I'm loving it.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It is an amazing OS. And it is growing up right before our eyes. Its a beautiful thing to see application implementation on the WP platform. Some of these developers are out of this world amazing.

fredolay69

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums and to your WP8! I think you will find more and more that WP8 OS is indeed the best there is. And sooner or later, people with iPhones and androids will get bored with their phone as you did, and make the switch. Then....all the developers will be making apps for windows phone first rather than iphone and android first. As it is, more and more developers are beggining to show windows phone some love. =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon