Where is a fully featured Outlook.com WP8 app?

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know if MS is working on a fully featured Outlook.com WP8 app? I know the Mail app works for Outlook.com, but you cannot set categories or do other more advanced functions. Thanks.

~ j

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know if MS is working on a fully featured Outlook.com WP8 app? I know the Mail app works for Outlook.com, but you cannot set categories or do other more advanced functions. Thanks.

~ j

I would imagine that these would be baked into the mail app as opposed to being a new app. Hopefully in the next update (reportedly summer or fall) this will happen.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope this comes soon. I'm having a few issues with the whole alias structure ? along with it being hard to manage them on the phone, I seem to be unable to flag messages sent to a non-primary alias.

Jack Prichard

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Nowhere at present.

I find it difficult to understand why so many of the great features of Outlook.com (my Unread category for example) just aren't in the phone app.

How about Sweep tools and the ability to create new folders (or categories) on your phone which then sync back to Outlook.com?

Gee, how about making the app better if you have an Outlook.com account rather than that being just another email account for the email app.

Hold on! How about a fully functional Outlook.com app!

Yeah, I'm hoping for an upgrade soon.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Windows phone's mail client needs to implement a lot of basic features before they introduce fancy things like "sweep".

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes