Strange People hub bug....

Sparxy19

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I have this strange bug that I seem to be able to replicate within the people hub. At first I though it was just my eyes playing tricks on me but I concentrated and did it several times and the same thing occurs. What happens is when I am looking at my "what's new" section, often when something has been posted on face book my phone will display that there are multiple comments on that status or picture and yet when i go into it to view the comments there are none. At first I thought this was just me looking at something else because when I back out of it there is just a "+" in the comment counter... I replicated this several times and the same thing just keeps happening... This would have been occurring for at least 3 weeks or so now but I only just realized it was a big and not me just reading it wrong.... So is anyone else having this issue or can replicate the same bug?
I'm using a Lumia 920 btw...
Thanks all

Sparxy19

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it happens for me aswell, it's a bug i guess.
Well at least im not the only one, just a really strange thing to happen.... I wonder if there are actually comments and its just not displaying them or whether there are actually no comments and its just making stuff up....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw123