Top 100 Apps Availability Analysis

Torch4x4

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Those are the top 100 iOS apps, the list will be totally different if they make the top 100 android apps, they have a lot of tv shows or news players ABC, NBC, etc. not available in android and those are top 100?? PNC bank app? really? however where is runtastic or gasbuddy???

removing some tv shows (exclusive apps for iOS) replaced them with missing apps like runtastic, gasbuddy and other important apps the numbers will be 98% android, and 70% WP (in official apps), maybe we can reach 85-90% if we consider 3rd party apps or alternatives...

Last edited:

ActiveNick

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Corrected the DropBox mistake in the original post

Official Wells Fargo App has been released!! (post updated)

Official Wells Fargo app for Windows Phone 8 is here

I just updated my post again (twice) today. MLB At Bat is now available on Windows Phone: Baseball fans: At Bat 13, the official app for MLB, is now available for Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central

Change Notes:
August 8, 2013 – Added Wells Fargo & MLB.com At Bat which released on Windows Phone in the last 24h, but removed Dropbox since that was an error on my part. Added Bing to Android, but it’s phone-only. I also added comments about the YouTube app since the new one by Microsoft was pulled because of Google, and the old “web redirect” app was re-published. Updated the chart numbers for Android at 96%, and Windows Phone at 64%. I also added color coding to the tablet to make it easier to see non-available apps.

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Does Angry Birds still matter as much? We've all played it by now.

Nope, not me. Never played it once.

37 out of the top 100 apps are not available on WP? That's actually much, much worse than I would have guessed. If I'd seen this before buying my phone, it would have weighed significantly into the decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes